In anticipation of Mother’s Day, MEJORC has been invited to share our mothers’ legacies of compassion and support by being “mothers” to a great cause. Donors can share their love by honoring their mothers with a gift supporting the children of Mantaro Valley, Peru. This can be done by making a contribution in their mother’s honor through our GlobalGiving page here.
All tribute gifts made between now and May 12th will:
– Receive an additional $5 match courtesy of GlobalGiving
– Provide 30 children (6-12 years old) with a safe and nurturing environment to grow
– Provide an additional 20 teenagers with the opportunity to develop their leadership skills
– Show how much one loves and appreciates their mother via the choice of an email or mailed tribute card
– Potentially lead to $1,000 bonus!
GlobalGiving’s Mother’s Day Campaign is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate appreciation for the amazing work of our mothers while also advancing the growth of children who otherwise would be ignored by their government and communities. We have until May 12th to win show this gratitude. Gifts can be made through the tribute tab on our GlobalGiving page: http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/support-rural-peru-children/?show=gift